Do you want to help
create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected
to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It
reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering
in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Sets and decides Application Services related strategy, policies and guidelines, and ensures implementation for respective products, solutions and services, for an organizational unit assigned.
- Develop industry key opinion leader network through added value offerings with scientific and total solution strategy;
- Support the execution of business strategy plans to attain continuous and profitable business growth.
- Defines, decides and ensures implementation of Application Service related strategy, policies and guidelines in of the respective organizational unit in accordance with an overall Service Strategy from a commercial and technical point of view.
- Ensures the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in respective area of responsibility.
- Guides and supports the management of internal interfaces to other business types (e.g. Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers).
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission critical external and internal issues and problems.
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Provide leadership, direction, and development to ensure that APP teams have the necessary blend of skills, knowledge, experience and motivation to allow them to meet, or exceed, their strategic and performance targets.
- Assure corporate compliance and implementation of Quality and HSE (Health, Safety, and Hygiene) systems.
- Cooperate with related department to implement company management system, like PLP, Learning Development, finance etc.;
- Recruit, coach, motivate the team, and plan resources to ensure current and future maintenance contracts and customer service
- Heads overall organization assigned and leads all related management and staff.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (Medical Technology), laboratory Medical, major in Immunochemistry, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Diagnostics. anization within the Diagnostics industry.
- 15+ years, diversified working experiences in different functions in IVD related industry; clinical medicine background and working experience is preferred;
- Experienced in contract management and financial controlling;
- Strong leadership. Strong cooperation and coordination abilities;
- Excel under pressure;
- Ambition and enthusiam for business growth;
- Take ownership and high integrity;
- Must have a proven track record of leading a team of country Service & Support Org
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time