Core Java Developer
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Java Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories..
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You will analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Define and detail low level design
- Perform development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- You will implement and document assigned part of component or work product based on project schedule.
- Writing code and testing the code for part of software component or work product
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test and review to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of components, work products and its technical delivery.
- You will perform regular internal technical coordination and review to ensure risk identification.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Educational Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical stream
- Demonstrated ability of 4-6 years Project experience preferably in real time applications
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- You should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time