We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimization of IT service management processes for innovative IT Services around Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Low-Code Development Platforms (Mendix)
- Be responsible for the service management of your AI services and Low-Code applications and ensure effective IT operations
- Monitor and report the IT service quality and optimize it proactively
- Implement and document IT service management processes as well as monitor suppliers
- Take on project management activities in the context of smaller projects within your area of responsibility
- Ensure high quality support for the end users of your applications
- Stay up to date with regards to innovations and ensure successful audits by implementing relevant regulatory requirements (including KWG, MaRisk)
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 4 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Experience with IT Governance frameworks and processes including IT Service Delivery Management (ITIL certified)
- Demonstrated ability to structure processes and define interfaces between various areas of competence in an organization
- Deep ITIL process knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time