If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Digitization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years. We take on this challenge with an innovative and dedicated service team. To strengthen this team, we are looking for a solution architect for our PLM services. With a central PLM backbone system, we support our business in our daily business. This system solution recreates our global product range throughout the entire process cycle.
In your new job, you take on responsibility for your area of activity on your own. This ensures that high quality and expected business value are achieved. You know how to successfully manage risks and challenges. In doing so, you assume a leading role in communicating with all stakeholders involved.
Your new field of responsibility is challenging and future-oriented:
- As a solution architect, you act directly with our customers:
- You are responsible for the topic "Change tracking in logistics" and you also act as the contact person to our customers
- Your tasks include customer support in creating business requirements and working out solutions as part of our change request process
- Coordination with business and other IT departments regarding planning, testing and Go Live appointments
- Working in cross-process projects
- You are happy to take on responsibility and attach great importance to proactively and independently implementing your tasks and projects
- Control/coordination of our external service provider
Ideally, your qualifications include:
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training with corresponding additional qualifications
- Several years of relevant professional experience as Solution Architect
- Very good experience in SAP focus MM, PP and PM
- Several years of experience in the field of PLM quality and service reporting
- Basic knowledge of document management
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT (e.g. databases, infrastructure)
- Experience in the service environment, ideally ITIL based
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer to you?
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
IN ADDITION, you will have your own individual yearly benefit budget (in amount of CZK 24,000 or 48,000, depending on seniority) that according to your needs and consideration can be converted into:
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time