SISW PreSales Business Development Consultant – Capital
Job Family: Strategy
Mode of Employment: Full time only
For our Digital Factory Division in SHANGHAI, we are looking for a SISW PreSales Business Development Consultant – Capital
What are my responsibilities?
- Enabling customers to significantly improve their E/E (Electric & Electrical) Architecture design processes by the adoption of Siemens’ automation tools
- Enabling customers to use and deploy Capital for E/E architecture design in pre-sales situations.
- Articulate the technical improvements and return on investment of applying new processes and tools for E/E Architecture design
- Work with Account Manager to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying customer needs and Siemens’ software products.
- Supporting sales activity with product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop market segment and technical account strategies, in order to grow the presence of the transportation products in new and named accounts.
- Provide key market overviews to the factory to drive industry applicable functionality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering preferred.
- Significant knowledge and practical experience for at least one real project in the E/E domain of Automotive markets.
- Significant knowledge of Model Based Design or ECAD tools.
- Good knowledge of E/E architecture design and engineering processes for OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers in Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Have the ability of controller software architecture design, and be able to design the basic software architecture of main controllers;
- Have design and evaluation experience of function implementation scheme
- Significant knowledge in at least one of the following domains:
n Experience in multiplexed communication system (CAN,LIN, CANFD, Ethernet) design including managing signal dictionaries, diagnostics and optimization.
n Experience in functional design and software development methods in automotive, aerospace or similar domains using formal (UML) or informal methods.
n Experience in EE architecture or advanced platform design and optimization including measuring performance against requirements and developing trade studies.
- Understand the current situation and development trend of EE architecture industry;
- Understand E/E architecture development tools such as Capital System ,Preevision, Systemweaver, etc;
- Knowledge of functional security, information security, network communication, network management, diagnostic electrical inspection, power management, OTA, big data, etc.
- Understand SOA architecture;
- Understand the Cloud Architecture;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts.
- 5 years of E/E architecture design or function design experience is a plus.
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time