Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now as Customer Service for the Laboratory Diagnostics team at Siemens Healthineers, Puerto Rico.
- Handles customer inquiries related to product status, shipping dates, pricing, and/or services
- Addresses complaints and disputes to meet quality guidelines
- Provides support and escalations for all customer issues with a focus on first call resolution
- Supports and enhances the sale of products through knowledge of programs through outbound/inbound phone calls
- Recognizes when to escalate customer issues
- Generate revenue by managing orders for products/services from customers via outbound/inbound phone calls, faxes, and other electronic ordering
- May be responsible for assigned territory for order management processes
- Position reports into LD Customer Operations, Siemens Healthineers
- Enter, maintain and process customer orders
- Answer and handle incoming phone calls efficiently
- Proactively manage customer relationships by coordinating standing orders and product lot sequestering
- Initiate timely notification to external/internals customers of delayed shipments
- Help design, write procedures, implement, and maintain a robust quality system
- Understand and support equipment maintenance, calibration, and monitoring
- Learn and implement handling of dangerous goods shipments, spill containment and clean-up, and hazardous waste control and disposal
- Provide customers with delivery and pricing information
- Assist in the resolution of disputed accounts receivables
- Manage daily reports to ensure customer satisfaction
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous warehouse experience preferably in a temperature controlled environment
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft applications
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Successfully multitask in a fast-pace environment
- Physical ability to accurately receive, store, pick, pack, and ship products
- Ability to lift 50 pound packages
- Adequate negotiation skills
- Minimal travel is required
- High school diploma or equivalent education
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Medical Technologist experience strongly preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP, Share, MS Outlook, Excel
- Successful demonstration of key responsibility and knowledge referenced above
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.