- As a key member of the Strategic Alliances and Ecosystem team you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our strategic relationship between Siemens and our Cloud Partners.
- You will represent Siemens Digital Industries Software in communicating our strategy, our vision and how together, we can help our customers on their digital transformation journey.
- You will be responsible for developing clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed in a respective geography and/or globally.
- You will drive value creation through relationships with our Cloud partners – Specifically, the Public Cloud providers to support sales, pre-sales technology and portfolio leaders; will support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key decision makers.
- You will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner and Siemens have strategic business goals aligned to deliver exceptional value to our cloud customers.
- You are strategic and brilliant at developing both short & long-term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level. It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the alliance between Siemens Digital Industries Software and partner(s).
- Identify, incubate and develop new opportunities in this ecosystem: with the Cloud Service providers and / with Systems Integrator or any other specialized players.
- Build a clear partner strategy and business plan and establish an ongoing alliance management process. Central to the plan will be revenue and pipeline generation which also are the main KPIs for this role.
- Be a key source of insight both to the Siemens leadership as well as the partner on subjects ranging from voice of the customer to technology and market-landscape etc.
- Build engagement and GTM models that help sales team understand the alliance value proposition and how to leverage the expertise in customer acquisition.
- Enablement of partners so they can develop scalable Cloud solutions on Siemens technologies and Cloud platform for our current and future customers.
- Periodically conduct business and technical workshops for and with partners that aids customer acquisition and expansion.
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases as part of go to market initiatives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders as well their counterparts on the partner side to develop joint bids, proposals and demos etc. to address an opportunity or deal.
- Background in Cloud technologies is critical as this individual will be closely working with our Cloud team and our Cloud partners – leading Public Cloud services providers.
- This is a business-oriented role and a proven track record in meeting and exceeding quota in the capacity of sales, business development, client partner, channel management or alliance management is important.
- Experience with executive presentations and acting as SME on the topic of Cloud technology.
- Understanding of partner models and working in strategic alliance / digital ecosystem is valuable.
- Understanding of the industry and competition (in the product realization, R&D, manufacturing), digital transformation drivers, cloud platform, SAAS/PAAS, IIOT etc.
- Strong executive presence required and proven track record in developing and building senior executive relationships.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time