Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Automotive Cyber Security Manager to join our forward thinking IES Software (Integrated Electrical Systems) team to work in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.
We recognize the increasing importance of cyber security to our customers and are responding by increasing our investment in this area. The individual in this position will drive our strategy for cyber security, ensuring that we have a best-in-class SDLC and are producing the necessary artefacts and secure software that are essential for the automotive market.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Understand the security needs of our customers and the general market.
- Representing IES in discussions with customers on their needs and our capabilities.
- Transforming our SDLC ensuring that we have an efficient process able to meet our customers’ high standards. Drive change throughout our global sites to ensure this transformation.
- Manage the delivery of security qualification activities for customer projects – TARA risk assessments, security uplifts for existing modules and delivery of the security artefacts.
- Influence our roadmap for the inclusion of security features in our software (eg HSM, Crypto drivers, SecOC, etc).
Knowledge and experience needed:
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field.
- +5 years of experience in the embedded software industry.
- Strong expertise in cyber security and has worked recently in a role dedicated to this.
- Strong understanding of the relevant standards such as ISO/SAE DIS 21434.
- Comprehensive understanding of security features in embedded software – HSM, SecOC, PKI, etc.
- A great team player that is able to effect change in adjacent groups.
- Willing to travel, including occasional international travel.
- Self-motivated, inventive, and has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent command of English and presentation skills.
Siemens EDA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mentor Graphics are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mentor Graphics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Mentor Graphics encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time