Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we require the incorporation of an experienced Railway engineer for RAMS and ITV department.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
• Deep collaboration with RAMS and ITV project managers to deal with financial planning, headcount, and resource allocation in projects
• Help to RAMS portfolio to prioritize projects and resources according to area and business needs, including development organizational roadmaps
• Participate in definition of technical solutions, both from signaling and safety point of view.
• Collaborate with project managers to meet deadlines regarding to budget and deliverables dates
• Ensure cohesion in project estimations and dates
• Support project managers and responsible on the technical decision regarding RAMS
• Harmonizing and optimize works with external partners and suppliers: planning of activities, quality of deliverables, schedules and costs. Close collaboration with project managers
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably in electrical / electronic), physics or maths,
• More than 5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business.
• More than 2 years’ experience controlling resources and executing projects on time and budget..
• Ability to set priorities and to take decisions
• Knowledge of CBTC and ERTMS signaling solutions required.
• Knowledge on CENELEC standards.
• Experience in Requirement Management and validation topics.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements.
• High level of communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English, German is a plus.
• Availability to travel
• Self-confident, proactive, analytical thinking.
• Continuous improvement mindset
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time