We make real what matters - Create the future with us!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 70 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a pioneer in the global building industry, we as Building Products Business Unit team change how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical world. We combine latest IoT and cloud technology with our year-long know-how and experience on how buildings are run optimally and how they can contribute to individual and business productivity. With building and security management software, cloud applications, building & room automation, HVAC devices and controls all the way to full fire safety from detection to extinguishing, we help our customers to make buildings safe, healthy, productive and sustainable spaces for living and working. Based on our comprehensive application and technology knowledge, we create differentiating value for and jointly with building users, system integrators, installers, wholesalers, and OEMs. Find out more here.
In this role, you will be leading the Lean Portfolio Management for our Building Products business unit. It is the backbone of building a competitive portfolio for our customers and channels. The lean approach is essential to drive focus, alignment and collaboration across the teams and deliver on customer needs and our business commitments. This role will report to the Business Unit CEO.
- Advocate, coach, and accompany portfolio and product management teams in alignment with lean and agile transformation (SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework) methodologies
- Be a change agent, helping the business unit to deliver better value, and faster, to the market
- With a specific focus on our Digital Buildings business, own the Software Epics Kanban and chair the decision-making meetings to optimize the resource usage and software strategy implementation
- Positively impact results and culture by establishing standards, institutionalizing portfolio management processes, and adopting consistent problem-solving methods across the business unit
- Gather feedback, define metrics, and collaborate with teams across our 4 business segments and R&D to improve practices
- Institutionalize involvement of stakeholders across the organization, notably our headquarters, our regional Sales & Marketing as well as Finance teams
Mission of the role
You are the person to enable the product teams across the Business Unit to deliver effectively - matching customer needs based on strong focus & alignments with effective cross-functional collaboration and engagements.
You bring along
- A deep understanding of lean and agile principles and practices (incl. SAFe)
- Experience in working on transformation programs with multiple teams by re-defining existing ways of working
- Knowledge of product & portfolio management and/or development within a Software business is strengthening your application
- Your ability to influence and motivate individuals and teams to realize mutually beneficial outcomes and a high level of engagement is crucial
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is key – additional languages are always an asset!
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time