Siemens has experienced growth in several business areas especially as the number of acquired businesses and employees increased over the last years. To ensure a continuous level of support with the growing complexity of commercial laws, the team is seeking a Legal Counsel. This role will provide legal support within this specialism for needs of our businesses.
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
As Legal Counsel Specialist you will be part of the Local Legal team and will report to the Country General Counsel. The person will support of all legal aspects of the company and its business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Acting as trusted advisor of the local business colleagues for any legal questions, providing advice on regulatory topics, when needed
- Providing advice and support in connection with public tenders and procurement proceedings, both in the offering and execution phase
- Drafting and commenting various types of commercial contracts
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Italian Legal developments and keep the management and the Legal and Compliance organization updated
- Conducting trainings on Legal topics
- Communicating effectively with management, employees, Headquarters, customers and public authorities
- Closely cooperating with Legal and Compliance colleagues of other Siemens entities in the country
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent academic record in Italian law
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in a Legal & Compliance department of a multinational company or in an international law firm
- Bar admission is a preference title
- Very familiar with digital environment
- Excellent legal knowledge and experience in particular with public procurement law, contract law and competition law
- Proficient in spoken and written Italian, very good command in spoken and written English
- Excellent judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills, plus high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Strong leadership, team-work skills, should be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively
- Ability to handle multiple matters simultaneously and prioritize effectively
What else do you need to know?
If you are a motivated teammate, eager to learn new things and looking to growth in a strong and forward-thinking company, we are looking forward to receiving your on-line application!
Siemens supports quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification.Please find more information at www.siemens.it
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time