At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Currently we are searching for an experienced
information security professional to integrate and manage information security
and compliance topics for Siemens services.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Determine, plan and implement enterprise information systems security standards.
- Strong experience in security projects driven in technology across various domains.
- Provide security advice to the company based on tactical information.
- Establish and oversee the company’s security architecture and ensure that any discrepancies or need for improvement is addressed immediately.
- Conduct/support audits and investigations to discover and address security holes and risks for technology.
- Plan, establish and maintain Infosec program for multiple geographies.
- Support implementation of internal compliance requirements i.e. SOC, ITGC, Risk and internal compliance etc.
- Provide timely status updates to audit management by communicating observations, engagement risks, and potential roadblocks etc.
- Handle Infosec violations investigations, reporting and facilitate in remediating such incidents.
- To market or promote Infosec services to various organization within Siemens.
What do we require?
- Minimum 5 years information security related working experience with good example of InfoSec related projects implementation.
- Strong project management skill.
- Strong communication/presentation skill.
- Familiar with IT infrastructure/software developing high level understanding. Added advantage with hands-on experience in technology and implementation projects.
- Strong experience in data privacy requirements (Europe & Asia).
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC:27001:2013 & IT General controls.
- CISA, ISO 27001 Lead auditor or equaling certification.
- Experience in ISO 20000 (Information Technology), ISO 22301 (Business continuity management) is preferred.
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time