Senior Projects Planner - Egypt
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Services as Senior project Planner and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Create, maintain, review, and administer construction schedules and plans including updating all project reports including manpower histogram, S-curve and cash flow
- Reports projects’ KPIs and updated graphs (performance VS actual) and highlighting any area of concern and any potential delays
- Recommend an action plan to mitigate delays.
- Build Work Breakdown Structure for the Project.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting, and justification of change orders.
- Prepare and implement Extension of Time claims using the applied techniques and in accordance with the Contracts’ terms and procedures
- Attend project meetings and discussions with Projects’ parties such as the Employer, main contractor…etc.
- Monitor and control the activities of Siemens’ Subcontractors to ensure successful completion of activities within the assigned time frames.
- Establish and implement methods to determine activity durations within the assigned disciplines or specialties
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any relevant Engineering bachelor’s degree
- +10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera and MS Projects
- Very good knowledge of the different delay analysis techniques
- Extensive experience in managing planning on projects in a range of different sectors and building types
- Experience of planning in the tender phase
- Good understanding of various forms of contract
- Superb Communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Knowledge of construction ratios, bar charts and flow diagrams
- Understanding of construction sequencing/work breakdown structure
- Excellent command of English language is a must
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time