Siemens Gebze factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgear production in Siemens World and exporting to more than 80 countries worldwide! We are searching for a “Full Stack Developer” at our Gebze AIS Lead Factory. You will join an exciting team and develop world-class solutions in a manufacturing facility. A great opportunity to experiment the harmony of code and real life!
What are my responsibilities?
Developing software for the factory, including design, implementation, documentation and testing,
Active contribution to solve complex business problems, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement,
Implementing change requests on existing systems,
Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field,
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development projects,
- Familiarity with cross-platform and responsive design,
- Experience with user experience and user interface design principles,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency with at least one server side languages such as PHP, Python, Java,
- Proficiency with front end technologies (UI Frameworks[Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Foundation or similar]) (at least one)
Reasons For Preference
- Portfolio on GitHub or similar platform is a big plus,
- Knowledge in database technologies,
- Knowledge in API development,
- Knowledge of using Adobe XD and Illustrator,
- Knowledge in at least one of the frameworks/libraries: Angular, VueJS and React.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time