Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your applicationAs a Project Manager you will:
- Support the launch and execution of Cybersecurity projects
- Plan and supervise the project development, ensuring quality in all phases
- Support in the design of the development of the project according to the defined objectives, the necessary resources, the potential risks, the fixed deadlines and the assigned budget.
- Monitoring and follow-up of the actions that are executed
- Management of the necessary tools and resources for the project
- Risk analysis: identification and proactive resolution of risks
- Ensure goals are achieved and make recommendations when detecting eventual deviations
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related in the IT field
- 1 to 3 years work experience in follow-up of IT projects
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Office package management
- Been working as a team in international environments
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Valuable: knowledge or experience in cybersecurity environments.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time