This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your applicationAs a Project Manager you will:
- Manage Siemens internal and external client’s projects, coordinating multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors)
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget
- Develop a project monitoring plan and use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in scope, timing and costs
- Measure project performance and report status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis
- Maintain the relationship with the client and all partners
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedure
- Escalate project issues as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields. PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
- 4 to 8 years of validated working experience as a PM in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Clear understanding of IT Architectures and topologies and Cybersecurity field
- Knowledge or experience with "Zero Trust" or "Beyond Corp" - nice to have
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including negotiation and security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details. German is a plus
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time