Modern enterprise IT-environments are growing fast and change constantly on a fast pace. And with that ever-increasing complexity vulnerabilities arise. The Vulnerability Management team within the CyberSecurity department takes this every-day challenge. And we’re looking for support:
- You know how to analyze and structure high amounts of data coming from different and diverging sources? That’s a start.
- You know how to transform and unify this data into understandable pieces? Good!
- You apply techniques to cluster data, highlight outliers, filter on the overall noise and even predict and trend current development? We would like to get to know you.
We’re looking for a DataOps Engineer who supports the team in the daily business of collecting, analyzing and transforming vulnerability data to improve the effectiveness of the team. Knowledge about IT-Systems and Environments is a plus. Knowledge and experience in the CyberSecurity-field, especially with Vulnerability Testing and Monitoring, is valuable.
What are my responsibilities?
- You align with internal and external parties on interfaces and data-delivery and operate these accordingly
- You analyze, transform and normalize information and data-streams for efficient processing and retrieval
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solving key business problems through utilizing, Data Science, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, optimization, and other advanced techniques
- You utilize novel methodologies from Machine Learning/AI to conceptualize and implement novel solutions for e.g. predictive maintenance, anomaly detection-, failure classification in a Vulnerability Scanning and Detection environment
- You design, implement and deploy robust data-driven algorithms resulting in scalable data-driven service products
- You constantly evolve current analysis and reporting methodology to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of the Vulnerability Management team
- You support the Vulnerability Management Team and the CyberSecurity community with up-to-date and relevant reports
- You are an active part of and contribute to the success of the Vulnerability Management Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree or similar qualification in the field of Computer Science, Computer Security or Scientific or Engineering Science. At two three years of experience of work in a related field
- Sound background in Data Science, Machine Learning and Statistics
- Experience to apply this knowledge in the field of real-life data for at least two years
- Experience with one or more modern analytical frameworks, libraries and analytical development frameworks as well as solid programming skills, e.g. in Python, Ruby, Java, Scala combined with knowledge of scientific libraries
- Analytical thinking and ability to act well-structured
- Ability to communicate and work in an international team crossing multiple continents, time zones and cultures. Sound command of English, both in spoken and written form
- Communicational skills of Data Analytics topics to non-specialists of that domain
- Good understanding of IT-environments and IT-components
- Experience in configuring and running the ELK-stack is preferable
- Experience in the CyberSecurity-field, especially on Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation is a plus
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time