Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Manage team of three responsible for BU performance controlling functions including, but not limited to the monthly close process, controlling activities, financial planning and forecasting, volume reporting and transparency, digital financial application development, and internal process improvement utilizing new technologies.
What We Ask of You:
Controllership and Governance
- Responsible for month end close process including completeness of all close activities, accuracy of financial results, and assurance close milestones are within timelines.
- Guides and manages gross R&D Budget for 3 locations (Buffalo Grove, Florham Park, Atlanta) including cost controllership, reporting, forecasting and variance analysis, and commentaries.
- Responsible for annual transfer pricing documentation, foreign exchange hedge positions, and RIC test coordination
Reporting and Performance Management
- Central integration point between all financial business functions for BU and Finance Head
- Responsible for central data reporting, value add analysis, and advancement of insightful analysis to organization
- Central resource responsible for gathering, analyzing, and providing transparency to results in preparation for steering committees, business review meetings, and monthly performance reviews.
- Liaison for all external reporting needs in matrix organization (Global, Local Management) including Dash Commentary, results explanations, and Ad Hoc requests
Planning and Forecasting
- End-to-end responsibility for financial planning and forecasting including full P&L and balance sheet including calendar creation, collection of bottom up forecasts, top down simulations, and ESPRIT load of results. Process involves heavy integration to sales, segments, SCM organizations.
- Key advisor to BU Finance Head on forecast positions, risk and opportunity management, results simulation, and assessment of current performance against forecast expectations.
- Manages quarterly cost center planning activities and review process for bottom up cost controlling.
- Digitalization lead responsible for coordinating needed IT Infrastructure, advancement of BI application development, process automation, and digital strategy
- Interface for IT data requirements and management of system changes/enhancements
- Drive initiatives to increase backend office efficiency and business transparency
- Role requires balanced approach between understanding business needs while having detail systematic knowledge of two SAP systems, data architecture, digital tool development
- New ways of working challenge current ways of doing things and require new skill ramp up
- Matrix organization requires knowledge and understanding of multiple functional areas and processes
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.