Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
POC LDA /Sales Controlling is chiefly responsible to manages controlling operations, i.e. Budgeting, analyzing, forecasting and reporting of financial KPI and supports decision maker with up-to-date sales controlling information in order to enable them to make informed decisions.
He / She will be responsible for:
- Ensuring coherence with Financial Guideline and Standards, policies and procedures, and make adoption to respective processes.
- Responsible for automatic reporting platform
- Supporting management to define and implement sales business strategy to ensure profitable and sustainable business growth.
- Establishing calculation methods of sales key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Developing guideline of sales incentive plan (SIP);
- Analyzes, prepares, approves and reviews sales units’ investments and expenditures, and provides respective reporting.
- Managing and controlling variety sales risks in the areas of credit, assets, bank draft and other sales-related processes.
- Perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
- Co-ordination and liaison between Divisional and Corporate functions, such as Tax, Accounting &Controlling (A&C), and our internal /external auditors
- Self-learning, independent and fast
- Understanding of finance process and models;
- Business proximity and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Strong analytical skills
- Profound communication skills;
- Well conversed with SAP & Microsoft Office
- Experience in Internal Audit, Business Controlling/Administration, General Accounting is preferred
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time