Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world.
Can you help us shape the future and create an environment that care? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure - SSLS as a Mechanical Engineer and help us create technologies that take society further and make the world a smarter place.
- Conduct electrical single line design and configuration review and Kuko review to support Center of Customer for offering.
- Verify offering single line diagrams and general arrangement drawings and guarantee the engineering feasibility of Siemens solutions.
- Actualize customer design (KUKO) for projects according to customer specifications, apply the suitable solutions and select appropriate economically key electrical components based on the construction details. Make use of various engineering tools and drafting tools to perform the design and drafting.
- Deliver production engineering inputs including engineering document release, mechanical BOM preparation, and other essential engineering details necessary for production to ensure the successful production.
- Work together with other teams to improve the engineering design quality, engineering delivery reliability and design delivery efficiency.
- Work together with other teams to improving the product cost position by optimizing engineering design and component selection.
- Work together with other teams to improving the standard product offering by providing effective feedbacks and solutions to R&D and Product Care.
- Support to review technical specifications of various mechanical equipment and components to provide relevant department for supplier chain management and component sourcing.
- Support to find faults and make the cause analysis on relevant products to solve the customer complaint issues.
- You have working experience in Power Distribution business with a solid knowledge of market, competitors, and Siemens scope of products/services.
- You have knowledge of MV product structure (primary) including components and detail application.
- You have knowledge of product design variants including its application for selection e.g. standard/option
- You are familiar with 3D design software and technical of drawings creation including data management for manufacturing
- You have knowledge of common standard (IEC/GB/DL) and requirement specification of MV product.
- You can read and write in English at least.
- You are independent, proactive, and well-structured.
- You are a good team player and highly self-motivated, resilient.
- You have good communication skills and are enthusiastic about the new technologies.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time