Mission of the role!
This position is a technical sales function, suitable for an engineer with hands on experience in Substation Automation and/or Protection Relay engineering who is looking to transition into a sales and business development capacity. The person shall be responsible to increase market share for Digital Grid Business Unit by constantly looking to new areas of growth in addition to our traditional markets.
What are my responsibilities?
- The candidate will have to drive business development activities of Protection Relays, substation automation system (CSCS/SAS), remote terminal unit (RTU), feeder automation application, fault condition monitoring (FCM) by utilizing technical experience on related products.
- Plays an active role in supporting profit improvement of the business by providing configuration, testing and commissioning support of protection relays depending on project requirement. Product training will be provided.
- Support and influence on pre-sales specification and develop success oriented strategies for the marketed projects and products business.
- Supports customer in case of technical clarification or errors, together with support from the Siemens customer support hotline.
- Maintain customer contacts and develop them further to ensure sustainable business and also gain market intelligence.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer or related field
- 5+ years working experience within Electrification Business in a utility, industry and/or petrochemical setting. Specifically regarding to the configuration and testing of protection relays
- Prior sales experience is an advantage
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office especially on the PowerPoint presentation
- Team Player, Forward thinker, proven capabilities to solve problems and offer alternatives solutions, strong administrative skills as well as actual sales & marketing skills.
- Light travelling is required, both domestic and international.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited (Yangon Branch)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time