What will be your challenge?
As an IT Operations Professional and OneGM Services Administrator, you will support and manage security of global messaging team with focus on SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) authentication standards.
- Support and manage security of a global messaging infrastructure.
- Monitor and analyze security treats and take corrective actions.
- Research messaging security enhancements and make recommendations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Report to OneGM team leader.
What are your qualifications?
- Expert understanding of E-Mail Anti-Spam technologies in the Internet especially focused on SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance).
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Messaging environments including Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or later and Exchange Online.
- Troubleshooting experience in Internet SMTP and related technologies (e.g., AD, DNS).
- 5+ years messaging administration experience in large enterprise environments.
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual international team.
- Good communication skills in English.
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time