Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working student (f/m/d) for software testing.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You perform manual software tests on MRI systems
- Furthermore you create software defect reports
- Support in document handling (creation of statistics/evaluations, incorporation of comments, formatting of documents (markdown) is also part of your job
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a full time student (f/m/d) studying Information Technology, Marketing, Computional Engineering, Computer Science or similar at a German university
- You have a generally good PC infrastructure overview (e.g. cabling) and experiences with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your excellent command of MS office (PowerPoint, Excel) is very important
- English is a language you master fluently (Good knowledge of German is a plus)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: www.siemens.de/applicationquestions
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time