Siemens Industry Inc. RSS Division is currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to support Automation and Energy Services offerings in the Greater Cleveland area. The preferred candidate will have experience in providing a full range of services. This role will focus on the vertical markets of higher education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, labs, data centers, commercial buildings, and government.
• Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market while skillfully collaborating with both internal and external partners.
• Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
• Maintains relationship with all Siemens RSS partners
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
• Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
• Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
• Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
• Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
• Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
• Bachelor’s Degree, however, a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered (at minimum, a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required).
• 1-3 years of experience with proven sales and account management skills preferred
• Must be willing and available to travel 10%.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license in good standing to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Requires high level of technical expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell electrical system solutions.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit, commission plan
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.