MindSphere is the leading industrial IoT as a service solution. Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to work with new SaaS customers to drive business value by harnessing data analytics technology. You will play a crucial role in ensuring customers realize the value of our solutions as quickly as possible and driving increased renewal rates, greater adoption and overall customer satisfaction. You will have local responsibility while working as part of the global SaaS Customer Success Organization.
• Drive true value for customers
o Ensure customers are quickly onboarded so they are productively using our solutions
o Drive increased adoption and ensure customers realize the value of their purchase
o Connect customer with online resources to address specific needs
o Deeply understand our product and service capabilities and ensure they are aligned with customer needs
o Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
o Harness analytic resources to scale customer engagement in the most efficient and effective manner
• Be an advocate for your customers
o Provide feedback on the customer experience and solutions to improve renewal rates
o Use our best practices to drive adoption and customer value and provide improvements based on customer experience
o Help foster culture of Customer Success through working cross functionally with all teams who are part of the customer journey
• Drive alignment with Sales and Renewals teams
o Align with Sales on the renewal and expansion strategy for your portfolio of accounts
o Collaborate with sales on new opportunities and potential for upsell and expansion
• Exceed your metrics
o Renewal and expansion measured by ACV within your portfolio
o Product Adoption measured by product usage within your portfolio
o Customer Satisfaction measured by NPS
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Proven customer management skills -ideally with a high volume of smaller accounts
• Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of technology and an ability to explain how technology drives business value
• Ability to influence customer and balance internal requirements
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• Skilled in data analytics and harnessing insights from metrics-driven resources
• Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
• Language skills: the ability to present and communicate to senior leaders both in English and ideally one other European language
Education and Experience Requirement:
• 12+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
• Bachelor’s Degree or Dipl.-Ing. in engineering, IT or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Ability to work from home or occasionally travel (up to 35%) for customer & internal meetings
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.