Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Customer Service Engineer (MI / CT) to perform technical oriented service tasks of various scopes and supports in planning and managing these tasks.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will fulfill the customer's needs for Preventative Maintenance (PM), any updates/ upgrades, corrective service, installations and/or workshop repairs in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy)
- You will timely complete the Service Reports with good liaison with the Customer Care Centre (CCC), management, sales, marketing and/or customers ensuring current location and job status is communicated back to Customer Call Centre
- You will comply with all Environment & Safety (EH&S) policies, service escalation procedures and all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the job holder are passed to the relevant department for action
- You will maintain personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including 'self-learning', computer based and on-the-job training
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Technical or Degree trained in Engineering or related
- You have 2 years of experience in service, maintenance and/or installation activities in Molecular Imaging (MI)CT, MR, and medical products
- You possess basic knowledge on DICOM transfer
- You are able to work in magnetic field
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- Your ability to build sound working relationships internally and with Customers will ensure success in this role
- You possess a car license and able to drive a car
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time