- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Resolves day to day technical problems and ensures equipment and machi nery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical
- Perform and assist with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problems, works independently
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Provide technical advice and service such as installations, maintenance, service and repair services to meet customer requirements
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- Vocational degree or Diploma in Welding/Civil Engineering
- Experience in supervision of Arc Welding / None Destructive Test / Infrastructure / Project installation
- Trackwork installation is an added advantage
- Knowledge in root cause analysis, technical report and documentation are preferable
- Physical fit and enjoy outdoor activities
- Able to work in shift and flexible in working hours when required.
- A strong, alert and aggressive leader with good communication skills and willing to work hard
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time