We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of Corporate.
Supply Chain Management professional who specializes in Travel Management.Know more about this Role: -
- SCM IM Mobility Services is responsible for the overall management of the travel program for Siemens in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh including travel agency operations, online booking tool and program development.
- You will have responsibility for the overall management of the travel program for Siemens in the India/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka / Nepal region. You will report to Head of Mobility Services within Siemens Supply Chain - Mobility Services. This is an individual contributor position with no direct employees.
- You will collaborate with the Commodity Manager, our Customer Value Manager and our global travel management team, to develop and drive a travel technology roadmap to optimize efficiencies, optimize cost, fulfill local business needs, and support the highest levels of service and traveler satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in supplier relationship and performance management with a regional/global scope. We need someone with strategic experience with travel agency operations, online booking tools, and travel technologies. You should be well equipped with industry trends to identify new travel disruptors and opportunities for Siemens.
- This position demands innovation and the ability to optimally manage multiple projects simultaneously. A highly motivated individual with strong organizational skills will excel in our dynamic environment with a truly collaborative team.
- Commodity Management - Updating and implementing Siemens’ commodity strategies across multiple businesses. Ability to manage big data. Translating analytics and market intelligence into opportunities and strategies.
- Managing supplier performance and the resolution of customer service partner concerns, multiple sub-commodities including ground transport, accommodation, parking, dining Financial auditing and supplier invoice reconciliation.
- Travel industry networking, development, and market expertise. Expertise in time and resource management. Assertive and able to hold project team accountable to meet deadlines. Ability to work independently, in primarily virtual environment.
- Mobility as a Service – Oversight of travel agency operations, including travel technology tools and innovations. Implement a seamless, personalized, door-to-door travel program to meet individual needs of travelers. Provide communications and training support for Siemens’ travelers and partners Bring to bear new industry trends and technologies to improve the traveler experience.
- Contribute to partners and management via improved services with reduced costs Leverage and implement new payment options to streamline expense process and mitigate risk. Work closely with partners to maintain high Customer Value
- Management (CVM) to build new solutions based on opportunities identified Collaboration. Local, regional, and global commodity management and sourcing strategies. Local, regional, and global Customer Value Management opportunities.
- Travel industry benchmarking peers, innovators, payment, providers and supplier partners, Cross functional program support including HR, Treasury, Risk Management, EHS, Corporate Security.
- You bring in around 8-10 years significant experience in Procurement experience with indirect material / services commodity. Travel agency operations, online booking tools and travel technologies. 2+ years leading projects.
- You are a graduate/postgraduate or professional qualification/certification in SCM, Corporate Travel.
- Strong negotiation skills and legal / contract management experience Knowledge of and experience in Asian marketplace. An effective communicator with strong negotiation skills using multiple channels to engage conversation and positive change.
- Experience in creating and conducting RFQs, developing sourcing strategies and performing market analytics. Proficiency in MS Office & MS Project with strong Excel skills. Experience with analytics software (e.g. Tableau).Technical experience with travel booking tools (e.g. Concur).
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) including dynamic presentations. Age 35 years & below
- You have a digital attitude, grounded, transparent, hardworking and have a vibrant personality & friendly attitude, Positive, inspiring, and motivating person with passion and drive.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Kharghar (Navi Mumbai). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time