Job Description for Software Engineer:
1. Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
2. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
3. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
2. 3 to 5 years of experience in software development.
3. Strong programming skills in one or more languages like R, Python, Scala or similar language
4. Experience in creating and using machine learning models: Random forest, forecasting, regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, classification etc.
5. Good knowledge of python, C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
6. Good understanding of Multithreading.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
2. Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
3. Knowledge of continuous integration and continues development.
4. Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge is desirable.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time