Pune | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Technical responsibility for complete AC Traction Power Supply within a project
· HW Engineering and Design submission of AC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and HV- and LV power supply system for rail electrification systems.
· Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc. as input for a complete electrical design.
· Check and release of electrical and mechanical design.
· Technical integration of all AC Traction Power Supply Equipment within MV- and HV substations.
· Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
· Support of sales departments and project management and procurement during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase regarding the responsible work packages.
· Technical clarifications with sub suppliers abroad.
· Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
· Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers, and Siemens’ internal departments overseas
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 5-8 years along with Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or power distribution, electrical control, and protection system.
· Expertise with High Medium voltage technology along with good understanding of system calculation, manufacture, and installation matters
· Knowledge of Low Voltage Distribution, digital protection relays, PLC S7 and measuring, control & supervisory systems
· Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
· Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
· Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification systems
· Support in design and planning of electrical AC-switchgear and -substations
· Good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time