This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- Perform daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Purchase Order Creation for 3rd party and ICC purchases.
- The responsibilities include, but not limited to, performing PO creations for SAP PR related, OneSRM related, Manual PO Creations, Stock Transfer Orders.
- GRN creations, GR IR Discrepancy resolution, Invoice Clarifications for PO and Non-PO Workflows, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
- Team of employees whose prime responsibility is to create Purchase Orders of Siemens Operating Companies accurately and in timely fashion to enable uninterrupted supply of goods and services to various Siemens locations.
- Create PO's according to SCM guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements.
- Create GRN per the POD and approvals received by SCM/PMs/CPM's, Work and clearing on GR IR items on agreed aging, Clarification on discrepant invoice on agreed SLA's
- Cooperates with responsible purchase organization to clarify issues
- Partnering with FO (as applicable), identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives. May contact suppliers/buyers/CMs/PMs actively to clarify question.
- Delivery follow up process to make sure on time delivery of material ordered
- Contributes to factory production and planning
- Clarifies account discrepancies internally, but also with expediters, vendors & suppliers
- Other SCM related Services activities as required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Bcom, Mcom, MBA, BBM, BBA and account/Finance background and have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- You bring 6 months -1 year of professional experience in Accounting experience, Accounts Payable/commercial experience preferred
- You are good with analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are some one flexible to work for rotational shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time