The Head of Customer care management within Atellica solution franchise is responsible for measuring, developing quantifiable measurement tools, tracking and trend analysis of Atellica Solution customer satisfaction. The head of CCMO will work closely and drive the joined forces of different functions to increase customer satisfaction level. Measurements of the customer experience and satisfaction are performed in various ways to capture the direct inputs (e.g Pulse Surveys), and indirect inputs (e.g. through customer perception indicators from dedicated customer advocates). This is a crucial role as it is a key driver for the success of the flagship product in the field, and of the overall LD organizational performance. The candidate will be in a very close collaboration with various support functions (e.g. Service, R&D, SCM) to optimize the experience of the customer.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible and accountable for executing LD’s future Atellica integrated analyzer platform strategy
· Supports the LD Atellica Solution Franchise success through ensuring higher customer satisfaction level.
· Drives strategic account monitoring, tracking and supports local organization in managing these customer needs and expectations.
· Regularly report and update the management on the progress on the strategic accounts/focus accounts and specify the action needed from functional heads if any.
· Regular on boarding for new advocates dedicated for each Atellica solution account and have a weekly follow-up on the customer satisfaction score.
· Very close collaboration with the rest of Atellica solution franchise team to address customer pain points and ensure this is addressed in the improvement roadmaps.
· Act as the Atellica solution franchise touchpoint to CS organization for escalations follow-up
· Be in a regular dialogue with the commercial organization to update on the customer satisfaction level in their respective are of responsibility and address the customer feedback and action needed from the management.
· Expert knowledge of clinical laboratory operations, with ability to effectively work with customers at all levels in the laboratory organization.
· Understands the escalation process. Able to engage and drive other functions to get to a fast resolution of customer issues
· Strong leadership capabilities to manage his/her direct reports and indirectly to manage the advocates and the leads in other HQ functions.
· Attention to detail and quality in all internal and external initiatives.
· Ability to effectively communicate, relate, and establish credibility with senior leadership within Siemens Healthineers.
· Ability to formulate hypotheses, gather data for analysis, drive data-driven decisions, and influence/impact stakeholders.
· Experience with product development and commercialization of innovative technology.
· Creativity in organizational approaches to solving customer issues and providing solutions.
· Passionate representative of the voice of customer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.