The Application Support Engineer will represent Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd. (SISW) PL MOM Support by guiding customers in identifying and solving complex issues. This is a technical role that interacts with enterprise level customers, engineers, and managers to isolate and solve complex Manufacturing Execution System (MES) issues through cogent communications.
The support engineer will apply proficient knowledge of Siemens PL MOM MES software and supporting technologies to investigate and resolve problems by making use of problem-solving skills and tools. You will be responsible for setting customer expectations, identifying the problem, isolating and resolving the problem. Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to peers and customer management. The ability to guide and assist junior support engineers in problem solving is essential. The support engineer will work with minimal supervision on complex issues with wide latitude for independent judgement.
- 3 - 5 years in a Customer Support role solving software & application problems
- Good English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills on enterprise level applications
- Ability to learn and apply deep knowledge of Siemens PLM MES
- Technical skills:
- T-SQL and/or PL-SQL
- MES industry experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Oracle experience
- DBA competencies
- Manufacturing/Plant-floor style environments with semiconductor and/or high-tech electronics experience
- Oracle Certifications and/or Microsoft Certifications
- Mandarin speaking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time