Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Branch Commercial Controller in Karachi, Pakistan
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for aligning, steering and leading different elements of the financial value chain across the assigned Territory to manage growth, increase profitability and deliver results. Builds a clear strategic vision and a robust tactical plan for it.
- You will have to ensure effective risk management and internal control systems aligned with Finance strategy, company policies, guidelines, accounting standards and financial reporting requirements.
- You will conduct budget planning and regular forecasting for the Assigned Territory Business
- You will be drive overall pricing excellence and co-ordinate/finalize tender/bid pricing along with sales colleagues
- You will be the key driver of cash conversion / asset management (inventory, A/R) for the Business with respect to the territory.
- You will support cost controlling (e.g. transparency, productivity) for the orders from the Territory.
- You will support Country Head OTO&OTC in handling business finance related topics and day-to-day business activity.
Your qualifications and experience
- Finance or Business Administration degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college. (ACCA and Part qualified CA are encouraged to apply)
- Proven track record in similar Commercial function from international business set-up
- You have an extensive experience within a financial value chain with the ability to align and drive business to deliver results.
- Ideally you have an excellent financial experience from the healthcare industry.
- Proven track record in handling controlling topics (e.g., SOA, Compliance, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, AP/AR)
- Knowledge and experience of SAP will be preferred
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time