Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing high-tech organization with access to all Siemens solutions, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team focused on microelectronics and Siemens EDA solutions. Siemens EDA (formerly Mentor Graphics) is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our technologies and tools to push their design and development boundaries in order to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products.
Support the use of Siemens EDA’s Design for Test (DFT) technologies in the design of complex application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) designs for the most advanced military and aerospace companies. This position brings a highly technical role to SGT’s team, preferably based in the Washington DC and Baltimore area, but not required. As a DFT Consultant, you will be part of a team architecting, implementing and verifying design for test solutions within our most important Customer’s ASIC products, as well as enabling them to utilize our advanced methodologies around our Tessent DFT product family.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- 7+ years of ASIC Design-For-Test experience
- Strong understanding of the overall ASIC design flow
- Experience in design flow automation in the Tessent Shell environment
- Experienced with Logic BIST using Tessent Hybrid TK/LBIST
- Experienced in Memory BIST with repair using Tessent MBIST
- Experience performing boundary scan insertion using Tessent Boundary Scan
- Experience with IJTAG (IEEE 1687 and/or IEEE 1500), ICL/PDL
- Experience in verification leveraging Tessent generated testbenches using Questa or industry standard simulation tools
- Experience with at-speed scan testing is a plus
- Experience with Tcl scripting
- DFT architecture and methodology development is highly desired
- RTL design experience is a plus
- Experience in ATPG and compression using TestKompress is a plus
- Experience in scan insertion using Tessent Scan
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- US Citizenship is mandatory.
- Existing DoD Secret clearance is plus
The DFT Consultant will be responsible for:
- Deliver consulting services covering a broad range of design for test activities
- Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy advanced test methodologies and flows
- Articulating relevant customer technical requirements and influencing Tessent product team to shape product direction
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- Travel will be involved within the US
Must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a federal government security clearance.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.