We are seeking technical and business leaders who possess extensive experience in industrial machinery and systems, through the entire life cycle, from engineering through manufacturing and service. Successful candidates have experience with utilizing and management of core engineering and or/ manufacturing management systems.
The solution director is a senior, experienced global technology and business leader who applies deep industry knowledge and best practices to contribute individually and collaborate with global teams of business development and technical contributors, from Sales and Services to Software Development.
Build the future direction of Industrial Machinery software
- Lead initiatives focused on developing winning solutions for the Industrial Machinery industry.
- Define Industrial Machinery solutions that span the full Digital Industry Software portfolio, involving subject matter experts from the field and relevant business segments
- Create unique solutions that anticipate future opportunities, uncovering and resolving unmet industry needs, by applying software-based solutions to key Industrial Machinery business processes
- Establish firm financial foundation for solutions based best in class industry process context and business value justification
- Work with selected external solution partners to extend Industrial Machinery solution capabilities
- Support the global Industrial Machinery industry leader in defining industry strategy and aligning relevant stakeholders in the company
Support the Industrial Machinery industry go-to-market
- This is done through industry solution campaigns and field enablement in high priority areas.
- Support definition of Industrial Machinery solution messaging and value propositions, and collaborate with Industry and Business Segment marketing teams to enable them to create compelling internally and externally facing campaign materials
Engage and enable Sales and Strategic Customers.
- Support industry solution go-to-market enablement for direct and channel sales organizations.
- Engage with strategic customers to understand solution requirements, and support sale of strategic Industrial Machinery solutions
- Engineering degree – Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of Industrial Machinery business methods, processes and practices, with excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Concentrated experience in Industrial Machinery or Factory Automation Systems industry.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary engineering teams, in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Machine Design & Engineering, Control Systems / Automation Engineering, Manufacturing, Service & Support, Lifecycle Management and/or Industrial IOT
- Direct, practical experience with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens portfolio: MCAD, ECAD, CAE, PLM, ALM, Manufacturing Engineering, CAM, Manufacturing Operations Management (MES), Service Lifecycle Management, IOT
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.