At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sale of software.
- Oversee, and where appropriate, lead the engagement with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customer’s business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to develop a trusted advisor status with our customers, producing strong technical solution messaging to address how our software can improve their business.
- Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to take customer requirements/data/process and map it into Siemens technology products and demo to customers to , explain why our solution is better fit for them than other solutions
- Oversee and guide the selection of appropriate suites of technology, the development of proposals for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer’s business.
- Works on critical assignments that requires the highest impact on the selling process. Provides guidance and mentoring to others on the capabilities and business value of the Company's products and solutions.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Solutions (Opcenter Execution Core, Teamcenter Manufacturing, Simulation)
- Has good background and knowledge in cloud-based technologies, low code/no code technologies & big data
- Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
- Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary
- Support account managers in sales effort
- Attends trade shows
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
- Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges with current state and map to be state for clients
- Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in manufacturing
- Experience/skill in cloud technologies and big data
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic when it is possible
- BS in related discipline
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Must have self learning abilities
- Must currently reside in the continental USA
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience as a consultant in the manufacturing space
- MS, MBA in related discipline.
- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
- Experience with low code/no code software technologies,
- Good presentation skills to a wide variety of audience – from shop floor operators to C-Suite executives
- Technical skills such as knowledge of relational databases and code development
- Report writing skills with PowerBI and Tableau and database technologies including SQL/Oracle
- Understand and working experience with IoT
- Previous job with similar responsibilities
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.