What does the future look like? What can we expect there? We do not know exactly. But we are doing everything we can to make tomorrow's world a lot smarter and a little better. To do this, we need new idea providers and initiators who will decide what next steps we can take. Real pioneers who initiate innovative projects in research and development and show unusual solutions. Because we have planned a lot: Given the highly dynamic and complex technological landscape shaped by endeavors such as Industry 4.0 (“the 4th Industrial Revolution”), Industrial Internet of Things, and Critical Infrastructures, Siemens products must be secure and resilient from the start - our curiosity about the feasible behind "unthinkable" is endless! It's your chance: join us in driving global change.
What are my responsibilities?
- In your new role as a Junior Cyber Security Architect you consult on and concept of Cloud solution modules for Siemens infrastructure and Siemens products and solutions
- Coaching the business, e.g. project managers, architects, and developers and also consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- Research and development in the broad area of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management are also part of your new responsibilities
- Design reusable security building blocks and identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery
- Will gain insights into project management
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience)
- Enjoy developing cyber security architectures and have a good overview of cyber security in general
- Hands-on experience in cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Business fluent in English and your willingness to travel about 10 - 20% round off your profile
- Language skills in German, Project management skills and certifications as well as Intercultural experience are a plus
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time