Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of DX Productivity Controlling and Idea Management.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Head of DX Productivity Controlling and Idea Management, you will be
- You will manage global financial analysis and controlling as well as management reporting of Productivity for LD and POC; you will report to the VP, Head of Finance Customer Services and Productivity/Idea Management for Diagnostics within Siemens Healthineers and partner with the Finance Heads of LD and POC Functions as well as other management incl. Regions and Zones to drive productivity; you will regularly engage with the LD Head of Finance and POC Head of Finance.
- You will initiate, monitor and drive implementation of productivity initiatives and programs together with management, business functions, and the Healthineers Performance System team.
- You will initiate and oversee regular reviews to analyze Productivity Management performance and steer consequent action implementation; steer corrective actions as necessary and a consequent follow-up on lessons learned; research very complex business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice.
- You will lead global Productivity Community and establish a continuous improvement culture driving productivity and utilizing Lean/HPS methods as well as Idea Management based on our 7 Principles of Healthineers.
- You will drive alignment on strategy, guidelines and procedures related to Productivity Management as well as successfully define and continuously enhance and improve processes, workflows, and jobs to obtain optimum effectiveness of productivity controlling; analyze, develop, implement, and adapt productivity procedures and processes for assigned area of responsibility, ensures proper communication and training.
- You will develop and manage departmental budget for productivity and idea management.
- You will define and set targets for productivity performance indicators together with management.
- You will contribute to further development of productivity and idea management tools (e.g. One PumaWeb, SIM 2.0).
- You will lead team of productivity and idea management professionals (four individual contributors).
- You will be the responsible Business Manager for the DX 3i Idea Management System driving the submission, evaluation, implementation, and rewarding of employee ideas in close alignment appointed 3i committees, local site Advocate community, and German Healthineers 3i Business Management.
- You will work closely with the Healthineers Performance System to support the identification of Productivity opportunities; you will act as Healthineers Performance System Liaison for the Finance organization.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for Controlling and Reporting as well as Productivity and Idea Management.
- You demonstrate understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- You have strong marketing, communication and presentation skills in the executive environment, and you show team orientation.
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills (spoken and written) are necessary.
- You have knowledge of Healthineers Performance System Methods or similar (Lean, SixSigma, etc.).
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA or MS/MA degree in Business Administration/Finance or Business Engineering.
- Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Some travel (national, international) may be required <20%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.