Technical Consultant for intralogistics and automotive projects (drives & automation)
We are global headquarter competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation & drive technology for material handling / conveyor solutions. Our customers are machine builders of material handling systems. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our specialist for Technical Consultant!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Providing drives consulting and commissioning for our customers
- Performing the commissioning of efficient material handling solutions from our motors, gearboxes, frequency converters and controls portfolio
- Crafting standardization example for PLC and drive concepts
- Creating calculation and sizing of the entire drive train, including the user documentation
- Be part of our international technical sales teams
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree or comparable expert knowledge, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Experience of drives and motor commissioning SINAMICS and SIMOGEAR or corresponding portfolio from competitors
- Knowledge of drives and motor and gear box sizing preferred
- Knowledge of automation programming SIMATIC S7, drives and motion control technology
- Nice to have work experience in gear box maker company or material handling solution OEM
- Automotive or intralogistics background market preferred
- Knowledge of English or German for daily business communication
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time