The selected candidate will be a part of our sales team based in WarsawThe role:
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to demonstrate and improve software opportunities.
- Identify and supervise relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyze competitor portfolio to establish differentiation for portfolio across markets.
- Identify key opportunities, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with sales orchestrators to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go-to-market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- Ensure that the Global roadmap of campaigns/initiatives/services are widely understood and supported as they relate to this portfolio domain.
- Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Provide feedback to campaign owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
- Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach.
- Pro-actively work with sales who are responsible for developing industries and channel partners to develop MOM business from suspects to qualified opportunities.
- Participation in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops.
- Establish and supervise measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative, in own portfolio domain, across BNL and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Science or Engineering or similar
- Engineering software experience preferred
- Experience in a sales-quota carrying, customer-facing sales, or business development function related
- Proven track record to deliver on revenue targets
- Able to understand, eloquent, position and present the value of Engineering Software solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CFO and/or CPO
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion.
- Proven industrial and manufacturing knowledge backed up with practice
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Preferably a MBA or similar Business Qualification
- A proven background in exploring and developing market potential.
- Preferably a successful sales track record in selling MOM software solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with MOM solutions, preferably domain knowledge of Advanced Planning and Scheduling within the broader manufacturing market.
- Knowledge of MOM and PLM, and a good understanding of Manufacturing IT in general.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits.
- A degree in a general Engineering subject (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software)
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development function
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end.
- A good communicator and excellent presentation skills
- Able to perform role in collaboration with EMEA teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- Proficient English language skills are a prerequisite for the role.
Overall, we are looking for a high caliber successful candidate with passion, drive and good commercial sense who would like to play a key role in crafting the success of our company. Our culture is made up of a strong collaborative international atmosphere which offers excellent future prospects within our innovative and expansion-strong team. The successful candidate will receive a driven base salary, commission and bonus plan, company pension plan and car allowance.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time