Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are built. We are abstracting the development process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to build the future of software development.
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
We are looking to expand our Mendix Services team with a Lead Developer - Senior Cloud Consultant (m/f/d) to focus on the DACH region.
In this role you will lead high-end business solutions for our key customers! Communication throughout the project is crucial - you will be the "go-to" person for management updates to the customer, partners and within Mendix. As well as working with customers, you will be supporting our partners and will be a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology.You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming a Mendix specialist to steer innovation
- Supporting customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivating clients with the values and principals of a Scrum/Agile led implementations with Mendix
- Being hands-on, and playing an intrinsic part throughout the development process. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption.
- You get passionate about and have proven track record for working on and delivering software projects as a consultant / developer
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organisation
- You are a proficient communicator both in English and German
- Custom software development is something you've actually done or worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You have completed a successful degree in a technical field, e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology (4-year)
- And last but not least: if you love to travel to all the customers our projects bring you to (primarily DACH region)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time