What are my responsibilities?
Together in a team:
- Consulting on and conception of Cloud solution modules for Siemens infrastructure and Siemens products and solutions in the area of industry automation and critical infrastructures.
- Coaching stakeholders throughout the business, e.g. project managers, architects, and developers. Consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- Research and development in the broad area of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management
- Design of reusable security building blocks
- Project management
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience)
- Enjoying developing cyber security architectures
- Good overview of cyber security in general
- Hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure
- Blockchain experience a plus
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Strong communication skills in English; German a plus
- Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Willingness to travel, about 10 - 20%
- Intercultural experience a plus
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time