Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Part-time / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) for Digitalizing Healthcare.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You’ll be conducting primary and secondary market research and information gathering to analyze and assess qualitative and quantitative data, e.g. concerning market trends and building customer profiles
- You’ll support the creation of content such as presentations and though leadership papers as well as the creation of customer-facing tools such as self-assessment questionnaires
- You’ll support the creation of a knowledge hub by structuring data and information into actionable insights
- You will be expected to give presentations of your findings and insights on an ongoing basis
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You’re currently doing a Master’s in any of the following areas: data science, health economics, health systems analysis, medical informatics, a business background with a focus on digital technologies in the healthcare industry at a German university
- You did a health systems analysis or digital health outcomes measurement project and/or thesis in your Bachelor’s
- You understand value-based health economics and financial concepts, e.g. you know how to analyze balance sheets and profit & loss statements
- You have prior experience with end-to-end market research analysis and market sizing, or building automated data capture tools (such as web crawlers)
Your attributes and skills:
- Proficiency in Office suite is a must, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and data visualization software is an advantage, e.g. Tableau and QlikCloud
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: www.siemens.de/applicationquestions
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time