- We are looking for a Software Developer (Security) who can develop patches, test them, and deploy them for our cloud solution in coordination with development team.
- You will work closely with our Product Development team as well our Cloud Operations team to help build secure and robust systems responsible for serving our customers from critical infrastructure.
- The Software Developer (Security) provides coding expertise in the analysis, development, and evaluation of security solutions to secure applications.
- Your primary responsibility will involve development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Here, you will develop differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyzing software requirements and software functional specification and implementation, and documentation of assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule will also be your core responsibility.
- In terms of coding, you will write/ test code for part of software component/ work product, unit test the implemented solutions, ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- You will ensure investigation and fixing of software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- In addition to the above responsibilities mentioned, you will perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
- You have a degree in science or engineering with 2- 5 years of software development experience.
- We desire you to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java, and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles and secure coding is beneficial.
- You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time