We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Leading the implementation and support of technological solutions.
- You will be Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Tech. clarifications & presentation with System & Product architects.
- You need to do Effort Estimation for assigned topics with team.
- You should be able to Design: OOAD, HLD, DS, Understanding Existing Design and Code, Design Reviews, System Architecture Understanding.
- You should have understanding of Unit Testing: Sanity Testing, writing UT code using NUnit.
- You should have experience with Configure management tools and processes, Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment and its effective usage.
- You Should have understanding of Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- You should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
- Basic understanding of UI design (usability perspective) is preferred.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 10- 15 Years of Relevant experience in Software development and leadership experience.
- You should be Technically mentoring and monitoring team members.
- You should have Good understanding and hands on experience on design & Architecture work related to: UML, Client Server Architecture, Layered Architecture, Patterns.
- You should also have good knowledge of .NET Core/ REST API / Microservices.
- You Should be a change maker, result oriented and should adhere to Siemens Values.
- We will prefer candidates with Experience in cloud application / Angular / HTML5.
- We will prefer candidates with Exposure to Building Automation domain.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time