Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our cyber security team is comprised of hardworking specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we seek to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
The Cybersecurity Specialist will join a team providing cybersecurity support to different Siemens corporate units (HR, Legal and Compliance, Global Business Services, etc.) in order to ensure risk-based protection of their critical assets and processes by design as well as in daily operations. Therefore, we are looking for an open minded and task oriented professional willing to take over different responsibilities and grow within the service.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Follow up of security vulnerabilities in the corporate Vulnerability Management ticketing system, align with different partners to ensure fixing and help them when required.
- Support raising, reviewing and maintaining exceptions in the "Exception Handling" tool whenever a required security control/ requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Perform security gap and risk analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with needed corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks, and agree on a project plan to fix the findings and on risk treatment of residual risks.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Computer science degree software engineering or IT-related studies.
- Highly valuable a general certification in cybersecurity as CISSP or CISM, and/or master’s degree or similar general training in information security.
- 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and/ or IT.
- Practical knowledge on ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks.
- Experience in IT operations, especially vulnerability and patch management of IT infrastructure components (server, client, network).
- Proven ability in dealing with several customers at the same time (internal and/or external).
- Experience in Information Risk Management.
- Desirable experience in general security audits and reviews.
Other meaningful skills we value.
- English fluent proficiency, German is a plus.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong excel reporting skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time