Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
The Cybersecurity Professional will join a team providing Cybersecurity support to Siemens corporate units, taking care of a global unit in charge for development and maintenance of applications in the Siemens Global Delivery Center in Portugal.As Cybersecurity Professional you will:
- Provide advisory and guidance to create/improve security processes for the unit, specially for secure software development.
- Review potential assets not included in inventory databases, fixing the issue and performing the criticality analysis (C/I/A, Data Privacy, etc.) for them along with business and technical units.
- Perform security gap and risk analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with required corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks, and agree on a project plan to fix the findings and on risk treatment of residual risks.
- Support raising, approving and maintaining exceptions in the corporate Exception Handling tool whenever a required security control/ requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Follow up of security vulnerabilities in the corporate Vulnerability Management ticketing system, align with different partners to ensure fixing and help them when required.
- Support incident management along with other corporate units when required.
- Early identification of new initiatives, development/acquisition of applications and transformation projects in order to ensure Cybersecurity is embedded within them in compliance with policies.
- Provide Cybersecurity advisory on customer request in different topics.
- Ensure alignment with other Cybersecurity units on behalf of the customer (for incident management, penetration testing, etc.).
- Perform and support Cybersecurity awareness and training initiatives, especially with focus to secure development and testing due to the nature of unit
- Previous experience in security within Software Development LifeCycle, as well as in cybersecurity training and awareness, and additionally, in at least 3 of the following topics: incident management, vulnerability management, security audits, application security, security advisory, network security and segmentation, encryption, user inventory and access management, disaster recovery planning, risk analysis.
- Experience as coordinator/manager for Cybersecurity topics in matrix organizations with direct communication with stakeholders.
- Proven professional experience (5 - 7 years) in Cybersecurity, preferred as Cybersecurity / Information Security Manager or similar
- Highly valuable a general certification in Cybersecurity as CISSP or CISM, and/or master’s degree or similar general training in information security
- Practical knowledge on ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including negotiation and security terminology). German is a plus
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time