Presales Consultant II – Electronics– PLM USA
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- As part of the MOM Presales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level requirements.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
- Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer process improvement.
- Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope. Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of MOM Solutions (Opcenter Execution)
- Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Opcenter products
- Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
- Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary
- Support account managers in sales effort
- Attends trade shows
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
- Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges with current state and map to be state for clients
- Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience with Manufacturing Operation Management software solutions
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic, when Covid is under control
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Must have self-learning abilities
- Must currently be located in the USA
- NOTE: Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future, for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with MOM solutions used to support Electronic production processes
- MS, MBA in related discipline.
- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
- Good presentation skills to a wide variety of audience
- Technical skills such as knowledge of relational databases and code development
- Report writing skills with PowerBI and Tableu and database technologies including SQL/Oracle
- Knowledge of Opcenter Execution is a plus
- Knowledge of Valor solution is a plus
- Understand and working experience with newer big data technologies, IoT experience
- Previous job with similar responsibilities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.