Siemens Industry Software, based in the city of São Caetano do Sul, Siemens Industry Automation's business unit, is one of the world's leading software developers in CAD / CAE and CAM, Plant and Process Simulation / Human / Robotic Simulation and Data Management for industries in general, and is recruiting top level students for its internship program.
Who can participate?
- Candidates must be pursuing higher education in Marketing, Engineering, Advertising or Business Administration.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Needs to have knowledge in complete Microsoft Office Package
- Good notions of project management
- Spanish considered a differential
- Like to act in the B2B segment, in this case, technology.
- Have completed the course scheduled for December 2022 / December 2023.
- The internship program can last from one to two years.
- Know how to run online and face-to-face events
- Marketing activities support
- Control of communications in media social networks (for America´s region),
- Area management support
- Support for internal and external systems like Youtube, Video editing, Sprinklr, Webex, Wrike, SalesForce, C20, Brandville, Hightspot, Image bank and identity guidelines, Podcasts, HTML's...
- Perform translations of marketing content, PT/ESP/ING
- Interface with agencies and suppliers
- Good knowledge in Digital MKT and how to perform the related activities
- Coordination of the supplier payment process and possible new registrations
- Project coordination for case creation
- Internal performance reports of the area's activities
- Coordinate online and face-to-face events
- Medical Assistance
- Life insurance
- Ticket Restaurant
- Transport voucher
- Allowance of R$ 1800.00 (USD 350.00)
Time and Place of Internship:
6 hours (to be defined when it starts and ends)
São Caetano do Sul city/Home office
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either